After seeing hundreds of women heal from binge, compulsive and emotional overeating there are a few qualities that those who heal faster typically embody. On today’s episode, Jessi will be sharing the qualities that you must possess to overcome binge eating. She also shares why we need to reverse engineer our thoughts and emotions to discover what we really need and why we need to take action to break down fear. It’s time to learn how to rewire our brains and go against what is automatic.
In this episode:
- The character traits that those who have overcome binge eating possess
- What those who suffer from binge eating struggle with
- How thoughts influence our emotions and emotions influence how we behave
- Choosing not to act out of emotion
- Embodying courage and being relentless
- Stepping into your conscious mind
- Reaching out to others for encouragement and support
- The ability to humble your ego and recognize when you need help
- Why you need accountability
- Learning to delay gratification
- Respecting your body
- Being resilient and accepting the challenges of the process
- Switching from self-judgment to self-awareness
Join me for The Food Freedom Breakthrough Masterclass. This class is for those who know they want to improve their relationship with food and their body, but are afraid of spiraling out-of-control and want a proven, step-by-step system to go from feeling crazy around food to normal again!
You can either live your life at war with your mind or learn to work in sync with it. If you’re ready to work in sync with your mind and evolve your life, welcome to The Dear Body Podcast! Our mission is to help driven women have an easy and effortless relationship with food and unshakeable self-confidence in their own body. Make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode & learn more about us here!