In this episode, Jessi is joined by Food Freedom Online Program Client + Big Sister, Morgan. Morgan walks us through her journey with GI issues and how she finally got answers on what was going on in her body. She also shares how her sensitivities played into developing a disordered relationship with food and ultimately how she found complete food freedom and confidence in her everyday life. Bloating, bowel movements, constipation.. We’re covering it all in this one!
In this episode:
- How GI issues impact your relationship with food + body
- How to navigate GI issues while healing your relationship with food and body
- Morgans struggle with GI issues and food intolerances and how that affected her everyday life
- How moving to college, a new relationship and not knowing what to eat slowly began harming her relationship with food
- How Morgan realized that her relationship with food was not normal
- How Morgan looked into in person treatment centers and why she opted to join the Food Freedom Online Program instead
- How Morgan’s story felt a bit different upon joining since she was dieting/eliminating food to heal her gut rather than to look a certain way but she quickly realized it was ALL food rules that are harmful
- Morgan’s approach to honoring her body and her sensitivities while always having peace with food
- Morgans mindset shift to abundance rather than elimination or restriction
- How listening to your body rather than listening to everyone else tell you what is best for your body, helped Morgan tremendously
- How fully healing your gut incorporates multiple factors
- Morgan shares 2 pieces of advice from anyone who may be struggling with something similar to her
- How finding food freedom has truly changed her life and brought her fiancé into her life
Join me for The Food Freedom Online Program. This class is for those who know they want to improve their relationship with food and their body, but are afraid of spiraling out-of-control and want a proven, step-by-step system to go from feeling crazy around food to normal again!
You can either live your life at war with your mind or learn to work in sync with it. If you’re ready to work in sync with your mind and evolve your life, welcome to The Dear Body Podcast! Our mission is to help driven women have an easy and effortless relationship with food and unshakeable self-confidence in their own body. Make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode & learn more about us here!