We often sell ourselves and our souls short of what we’re capable of. Living with self-hatred and low self-esteem is exhausting for the heart, mind and soul. As you struggle with insecurities and self-hatred, your soul is longing to walk in confidence. Learning to cultivate confidence is something we should all aspire to as it will bring you higher levels of peace. In this episode, Jessi talks about how to elevate your energetic capacity to become magnetic toward things you want and how to break the habitual thought patterns that are self-destructive. She shares practices to help you elevate yourself to a higher energetic state and how to lean into the fear of acting confident even when you don’t feel confident.
In this episode:
- How thoughts floating around in our head aren’t truly who we are
- The difference between those who are able to cultivate self-confidence and those who aren’t
- How recognizing your insecure thoughts is the first step to building confidence
- Training your energetic capacity to become magnetic toward things you want
- Elevating your energy to break the cycles of the habitual thought patterns by observing what’s happening
- Becoming a non-judgemental observer of our thought life and emotional life
- The power of saying things out loud
- Tips for developing self-awareness and checking in with yourself
- What you can expect from the live event in Denver
- Leaning into the fear of acting confident even when you don’t feel it
- Envisioning how the highest version of yourself shows up
- Practices you can use to elevate yourself to a highly energetic state
- Stepping out and doing the things your soul is longing to do
Join me for The Food Freedom Breakthrough Masterclass. This class is for those who know they want to improve their relationship with food and their body, but are afraid of spiraling out-of-control and want a proven, step-by-step system to go from feeling crazy around food to normal again!
You can either live your life at war with your mind or learn to work in sync with it. If you’re ready to work in sync with your mind and evolve your life, welcome to The Dear Body Podcast! Our mission is to help driven women have an easy and effortless relationship with food and unshakeable self-confidence in their own body. Make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode & learn more about us here!